Client Connect – CRM For Professional Firms
24 CPD Hours
AUD $840+GST Per location
Client management is no longer just the responsibility of client managers and partners. Everyone in the firm involved with client work should take personal responsibility for the role they play in managing client expectations and delivery of services.
For firms transitioning from an annual compliance service to an ongoing advisory service with business and personal clients, it’s never been more important to establish clear expectations of client service excellence.
This eLearning course is designed to help accounting / advisory firms and their staff put in place a formal process for managing client relationships in a proactive way.
We’ll provide specific step by step guidelines for accounting and advisory firms to develop their client care program, including development of a client service charter and management of client expectations through engagement and ongoing communication.
Who should enrol?
This course is suitable for any accounting or advisory firm looking for its people to take a more proactive role in the management of client relationships. All team members, from accountants to managers, partners and administrators will get value from this course.
We’ll also provide guidelines for individual accounting and administrative staff to help them take responsibility for client relationship management at a personal level.
1. Develop your firm’s client care program
2. Team engagement and collaboration
3. Client service charter and behavioural guidelines
4. Client communication standards
5. Client engagement and re-engagement
6. Fee management – scoping, invoicing and payment
7. Client expectations and workflow management
8. Develop service levels based on client profiles
9. Client health check and needs analysis
10. Structure of client interviews and meetings
11. Dealing with client roadblocks and complaints
12. Client feedback and review processes
Our self-paced eLearning courses follow a 4-step process in relation to learning objectives:
All modules are structured with specific learning objectives and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to demonstrate that they understand learning objectives and can apply concepts through completion of the assessment tasks. A SMART action planning template is used to consolidate specific actions and to ensure that a timeframe for completion is established and followed. Regular review of progress is ensured through commitment to completing the course.