Path to Partnership – Partial Course Registrations
8 CPD Hours
AUD $400+GST AUD $320+GST Per learnerEarlybird Ends July 30, 2021
This item is for the purchase of any of the 4 stand-alone parts of the course Path to Partnership.
Refer to Path to Partnership for details of the full course and its parts, including registration details.
If you wish to purchase any specific PART, you should use this registration form.
Part 1 – Workflow Manager
1. Seven keys to improve your personal and team workflow management processes
2. Task and project management skills for leaders in public practice
3. How to maximise recoverability through project and WIP management
4. How to effectively utilise the hours in your busy day to achieve results
Part 2 – Team Leader
1. How to develop your personal leadership style and approach
2. Nine key steps to effective team coaching in professional firms
3. How to create capacity through effective leverage and delegation
4. Key steps to manage your team members through training, coaching and review
Part 3 – Business Developer
1. Client discovery and effective needs analysis techniques
2. Effective internal and external referral strategies for growth
3. Keys to getting existing clients across the line with new services
4. How to establish your personal business development plan
Part 4 – Trusted Advisor
1. Management of client scope and fee for service
2. Communication strategies to engage with clients
3. How to manage challenging clients and difficult situations
4. How to ensure you’re remaining relevant to your clients
You can register for the entire course or any of the 4 parts outlined above. When your registration is received, you will be contacted to confirm which course part(s) you have purchased.
If you prefer to register for the full course, go to Path To Partnership
Our self-paced eLearning courses follow a 4-step process in relation to learning objectives:
All modules are structured with specific learning objectives and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to demonstrate that they understand learning objectives and can apply concepts through completion of the assessment tasks. A SMART action planning template is used to consolidate specific actions and to ensure that a timeframe for completion is established and followed. Regular review of progress is ensured through commitment to completing the course.