This is a self-paced online course. Learners can register at any time and have 12 months to complete the course.
Client management is no longer just the responsibility of client managers and partners. Everyone in the firm involved with client work should take personal responsibility for the role they play in managing client expectations and delivery of services.
For firms transitioning from an annual compliance service to an ongoing advisory service with business and personal clients, it’s never been more important to establish clear expectations of client service excellence.
This eLearning course is designed to help accounting / advisory firms and their staff put in place a formal process for managing client relationships in a proactive way.
We’ll provide specific step by step guidelines for accounting and advisory firms to develop their client care program, including development of a client service charter and management of client expectations through engagement and ongoing communication.
Who should enrol?
This course is suitable for any accounting or advisory firm looking for its people to take a more proactive role in the management of client relationships. All team members, from accountants to managers, partners and administrators will get value from this course.
We’ll also provide guidelines for individual accounting and administrative staff to help them take responsibility for client relationship management at a personal level.
1. Develop your firm’s client care program
2. Team engagement and collaboration
3. Client service charter and behavioural guidelines
4. Client communication standards
5. Client engagement and re-engagement
6. Fee management – scoping, invoicing and payment
7. Client expectations and workflow management
8. Develop service levels based on client profiles
9. Client health check and needs analysis
10. Structure of client interviews and meetings
11. Dealing with client roadblocks and complaints
12. Client feedback and review processes
- Learners can complete courses at a place that suits them, within and outside work hours
- Each learner will have a dedicated login to give them personal access to their course
- Module material includes online presentations, workbooks, PowerPoint Slides, templates, scripts and articles
- All modules also incorporate formal qualitative assessment tasks that encourage learners to develop practical actions demonstrating understanding of the concepts
- All assessment tasks are scored, with directed feedback to learners on their response
- As the learner progresses, they develop their personal SMART action list to drive change
- Managers are able to see at a glance how their staff are progressing
- All learners have access to course content for 12 months following their enrolment
Our self-paced eLearning courses follow a 4-step process in relation to learning objectives:
All modules are structured with specific learning objectives and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to demonstrate that they understand learning objectives and can apply concepts through completion of the assessment tasks. A SMART action planning template is used to consolidate specific actions and to ensure that a timeframe for completion is established and followed. Regular review of progress is ensured through commitment to completing the course.
Client Connect – CRM For Professional Firms
Number of locationsPlease note:
After purchasing this course, you will receive a welcome email including an induction guide.
This guide provides instructions on how to enrol and commence the course.
If you are registering on behalf of others, the guide should be forwarded to them.
Tax calculated at checkout.
Have a Question?
Do you have a question about our courses or the way our eLearning platform works?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you shortly.