This is a self-paced online course. Learners can register at any time and have 12 months to complete the course.
A focus on fee growth can be one of the most challenging skills to master, especially when the focus in early years of PD has been on the acquisition of technical skills and competence.
What are the firm’s expectations of you in relation to fee growth? Do your KPIs include a reference to ‘business growth’ activities? Do you feel confident in taking a leading role in helping your firm to achieve its financial goals? For managers aspiring to partnership, demonstration of business growth skills is an essential pre-requisite.
This course is designed to help the managers and partners of accounting and advisory firms develop the confidence and skills to be more proactive in driving business growth with new and existing clients. We will provide specific step-by-step guidelines to help you identify your personal professional brand and service focus. We’ll help you to get outside your ‘compliance’ service mindset to develop client relationships and professional networks for growth.
At the commencement of the course, we’ll help you set some specific business growth targets. As the course proceeds, we’ll work with you to address issues and roadblocks to success in achieving your growth targets
Who should enrol?
This eLearning course provides managers, partners and principals in public practice with a clear guide to growing their fee base. Most importantly, participants are encouraged to consider and develop their own
influencing style in relation to client and professional partner relationships. This course is designed to help the managers and partners of accounting and advisory firms develop the confidence and skills to be more proactive in discussing opportunities to add value to clients.
We will provide specific step-by-step guidelines to help you identify your personal professional brand and service focus, get outside your ‘compliance’ service mindset and develop client relationships and professional networks for growth. At the commencement of the course, we’ll help you set some specific business growth targets. As the course proceeds, we’ll work with you to address issues and roadblocks to success in achieving your growth targets.
This course consists of 12 modules:
1. Establish your personal business development plan
2. Find your personal professional brand and service focus
3. How to get outside your compliance comfort zone
4. How to build enduring client relationships for growth
5. Maximise the opportunity for active client referrals
6. Keys to getting prospects across the line with new fees
7. Power and influence in leveraging networks
8. Work with colleagues to identify opportunities
9. Develop external cross-referral relationships
10.Effective online networking strategies for professionals
11. Make time for business development activities
12. Your BD monitoring and measurement process
+ Two 1:1 online coaching sessions with our experts (following Modules 3 and 10)
- Learners can complete courses at a place that suits them, within and outside work hours
- Each learner will have a dedicated login to give them personal access to their course
- Module material includes online presentations, workbooks, PowerPoint Slides, templates, scripts and articles
- All modules also incorporate formal qualitative assessment tasks that encourage learners to develop practical actions demonstrating understanding of the concepts
- All assessment tasks are scored, with directed feedback to learners on their response
- As the learner progresses, they develop their personal SMART action list to drive change
- Managers are able to see at a glance how their staff are progressing
- All learners have access to course content for 12 months following their enrolment
Our self-paced eLearning courses follow a 4-step process in relation to learning objectives:
All modules are structured with specific learning objectives and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to demonstrate that they understand learning objectives and can apply concepts through completion of the assessment tasks. A SMART action planning template is used to consolidate specific actions and to ensure that a timeframe for completion is established and followed. Regular review of progress is ensured through commitment to completing the course.
Build Your Fee Base – Strategies for Partners and Managers
Number of learnersPlease note:
After purchasing this course, you will receive a welcome email including an induction guide.
This guide provides instructions on how to enrol and commence the course.
If you are registering on behalf of others, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register each learner/s.
Once registered, each learner will receive an induction guide to their own email address.
Tax calculated at checkout.
Have a Question?
Do you have a question about our courses or the way our eLearning platform works?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you shortly.