Show your accountants how to identify opportunities to add value to clients
This 2 module eLearning course focuses on the skills required to engage clients in discussions about additional services. Focus is on reframing the client relationship to include advisory as well as compliance services. It’s suitable for partners, managers and accountants.
- 2 x 1hr presentations
- Workbooks and support materials
- 8 Assessment tasks
This is a self-paced online course. Learners can register at any time and have 12 months to complete the course.
Module 1 – Understand client needs and wants
- What do clients really want?
- The advisory services roadmap
- The discovery conversation
- Client health checks
Module 2 – Active listening techniques
- The sales process from interest to commitment
- Review –a journey of discovery
- Client behavioural and motivational styles
- RAIN – From discovery to commitment
- Succeed with proposals
- Dealing with client roadblocks
- Learners can complete courses at a place that suits them, within and outside work hours
- Each learner will have a dedicated login to give them personal access to their course
- Module material includes online presentations, workbooks, PowerPoint Slides, templates, scripts and articles
- All modules also incorporate formal qualitative assessment tasks that encourage learners to develop practical actions demonstrating understanding of the concepts
- All assessment tasks are scored, with directed feedback to learners on their response
- As the learner progresses, they develop their personal SMART action list to drive change
- Managers are able to see at a glance how their staff are progressing
- All learners have access to course content for 12 months following their enrolment
Our self-paced eLearning courses follow a 4-step process in relation to learning objectives:
All modules are structured with specific learning objectives and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to demonstrate that they understand learning objectives and can apply concepts through completion of the assessment tasks. A SMART action planning template is used to consolidate specific actions and to ensure that a timeframe for completion is established and followed. Regular review of progress is ensured through commitment to completing the course.
Professional Selling for Accountants in Public Practice
Number of learnersPlease note:
After purchasing this course, you will receive a welcome email including an induction guide.
This guide provides instructions on how to enrol and commence the course.
If you are registering on behalf of others, the guide should be forwarded to them.
Tax calculated at checkout.
Have a Question?
Do you have a question about our courses or the way our eLearning platform works?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you shortly.