It’s often said that the easiest way to increase revenue is to provide more services to existing clients. In reality, many firms find that this is not the case.
One of the most challenging issues facing accounting firms trying to adopt a stronger advisory focus with their existing clients is the perception that existing clients have of their accountant.Often, it’s a lot easier to show a new client what you can do that to convince an existing client that you can provide more support than they are currently receiving. Some clients certainly want more than tax compliance services, but most see their accountant as the tax expert. It can be really difficult to reframe the client’s perception of their accountant or advisor.
In this 2 module e-Learning course, we’ll identify and discuss the key steps that accounting and advisory firms need to take to refresh and reframe client relationships.
Who should enrol?
This course is suitable for any accounting or advisory firm looking for its people to take a more proactive role in the management of client relationships. All team members, from accountants to managers, partners and administrators will get value from this course.
This course will discuss the following key steps required to reframe and refresh client relationships:
1. A clear firm value proposition
2. A strong firm brand and positioning statement
3. An interactive online presence
4. An ‘engaging’ engagement process
5. Strong thought leadership content
6. Focus on client renewal conversations
7. Online marketing strategies that work
8. Development of clear service levels
9. Process for Introduction of new services
10. A client service charter to reinforce processes
- Learners can complete courses at a place that suits them, within and outside work hours
- Each learner will have a dedicated login to give them personal access to their course
- Module material includes online presentations, workbooks, PowerPoint Slides, templates, scripts and articles
- All modules also incorporate formal qualitative assessment tasks that encourage learners to develop practical actions demonstrating understanding of the concepts
- All assessment tasks are scored, with directed feedback to learners on their response
- As the learner progresses, they develop their personal SMART action list to drive change
- Managers are able to see at a glance how their staff are progressing
- All learners have access to course content for 12 months following their enrolment
Our self-paced eLearning courses follow a 4-step process in relation to learning objectives:
All modules are structured with specific learning objectives and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to demonstrate that they understand learning objectives and can apply concepts through completion of the assessment tasks. A SMART action planning template is used to consolidate specific actions and to ensure that a timeframe for completion is established and followed. Regular review of progress is ensured through commitment to completing the course.
You’ve been framed – How to refresh and reframe client relationships
Number of learnersPlease note:
After purchasing this course, you will receive a welcome email including an induction guide.
This guide provides instructions on how to enrol and commence the course.
If you are registering on behalf of others, the guide should be forwarded to them.
Tax calculated at checkout.
Have a Question?
Do you have a question about our courses or the way our eLearning platform works?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you shortly.