Client Manager 2020 – Take Control of Client Relationships
20 CPD Hours
AUD $800+GST Per learner
This is a self-paced online course. Learners can register at any time and have 12 months to complete the course.
As accounting firms transition from a focus on compliance services to a more strategic approach in helping clients to achieve their financial goals, there’s a strong need for accountants, managers and partners to be more proactive in managing client relationships. The challenge is that in most firms, most of the workflow is still compliance driven. This fosters a production line mentality where the main focus is on outputs rather than engagement.
It’s important that the sustainable firm of the future places emphasis on the development of strategic, organisational and communication skills in their accounting staff. This includes guidance on client engagement, managing expectations, identifying opportunities, overcoming issues, reframing relationships and being proactive with communication.
The Client Manager Course focuses on the key steps required for accountants, managers and partners to take control of client relationships at a personal level. We’ll discuss how technology is allowing individuals and firms to streamline compliance and open up opportunities to add value through stronger ongoing client relationships.
WHO SHOULD ENROL
This self-paced eLearning course is suitable for accountants, managers and partners who really want to take control of client relationships at a personal level. All 10 modules have clear learning objectives and assessment tasks. All learners will be required to develop their personal SMART action plan to drive client relationships at a level appropriate to their capabilities and responsibilities.
1. The New Age Client Service Manager – Responsibilities of client managers to 2020 and beyond
2. Your personal client service standards – Develop your own client service excellence program
3. Establishing scope of work and fee – Establish clear engagement with service agreements
4. Management of client expectations – Ongoing management of scope and fee for service
5. Management of client workflow – How to manage workflow at a compliance and advisory level
6. Client communication strategies – Communication tools to engage consistently with clients
7. Dealing with difficult clients – How to manage challenging clients and difficult situations
8. Reframing client relationships – Key steps to introduce new services to existing clients
9. Client feedback and review processes – Ensure that you’re remaining relevant to your clients
10. projects to really engage with clients – Practical actions to develop client relationships
All modules include presentations, support material and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to develop and implement their personal SMART action plan.
Our self-paced eLearning courses follow a 4-step process in relation to learning objectives:
All modules are structured with specific learning objectives and assessment tasks. Learners are expected to demonstrate that they understand learning objectives and can apply concepts through completion of the assessment tasks. A SMART action planning template is used to consolidate specific actions and to ensure that a timeframe for completion is established and followed. Regular review of progress is ensured through commitment to completing the course.
Well structured and written course with timely responses as you progress through each module.
I enjoyed this course and it was a great refresher for me, there was a bit of duplication between modules however that helped to drive the message home.